Professional Manufacturer for Agricultural Machinery Parts N02 for South Africa Manufacturer

Professional Manufacturer for
 Agricultural Machinery Parts N02 for South Africa Manufacturer

Short Description:

Well-run equipment, professional sales team, and better after-sales services; We are also a unified big family, everyone stick to the company value "unification, dedication, tolerance" for Professional Manufacturer for Agricultural Machinery Parts N02 for South Africa Manufacturer, Any requires from you will be paid with our best attention!



Product Detail

Product Tags

We always think and practice corresponding to the change of circumstance, and grow up. We aim at the achievement of a richer mind and body and the living for Professional Manufacturer for Agricultural Machinery Parts N02 for South Africa Manufacturer, Our mission is to help you create long-lasting relationships with your clients through the power of promotional products.


  • Previous:
  • Next:



  • Ethiopian National TV News. (c) Ethiopian Broadcasting Corporation.

    Highlights of the Addis Ababa Science Museum (“AASM”) opening ceremony.

    AASM is located on the campus of Addis Ababa Science Technology University (http://www.aastu.edu.et), in the Akaki Kality southeastern section of the capital.

    AASM is the first serious science museum established between north and south Africa. The museum’s development is the product of a partnership between the Ethiopian Ministry of Science and Technology, the MadaTech Science Museum in Haifa, and the GFCT. Thirty-five interactive displays arranged on the museum floor encourage critical thinking and discussion.

    AASM is one example of the huge positive change in educational focus that has emerged in Ethiopia. Additional examples of STEM enrichment across Ethiopia:

    + The unique network of twelve (12) hands-on STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) Centers now operating across the country, at least one in every regional state, including the historically-underserved remote states. 50/50 girls/boys student ratio.
    + Science Fair expo competitions.
    + Virtualized computer centers are now rapidly being installed in schools across the nation, with the attainable goal of a modern ICT experience for every high school student.
    + All 31 public Universities are now equipped with labs.
    + The summer University STEM Outreach program has now reached tens of thousands of exam-passing students.

    Ethiopia’s stated number one social goal is a target by which 70% of its tertiary (i.e., university,) students will graduate in the STEM fields, the remaining 30% in the social sciences. By contrast, a few short years ago, only about 5% of students were graduating in the STEM fields.

    The movement towards STEM enrichment is also seen in nearby countries, including Kenya, South Sudan, and Rwanda, with more to follow. That parallel activity mirrors East Africa’s increasing industrial base, agricultural output, and inter-country trade.

    “Inside every child is a scientist”

    Related Products

    WhatsApp Online Chat !