12 Years Factory Railway Parts H01 for Jordan Manufacturers
Our company aims to operating faithfully, serving to all of our customers , and working in new technology and new machine constantly for 12 Years Factory Railway Parts H01 for Jordan Manufacturers, We sincerely welcome overseas customers to consult for the long-term cooperation and the mutual development.We strongly believe that we can do better and better.
We will make every effort to be outstanding and perfect, and accelerate our steps for standing in the rank of international top-grade and high-tech enterprises for 12 Years Factory Railway Parts H01 for Jordan Manufacturers, Welcoming interested companies to cooperate with us, we look forward to having the opportunity of working with companies around the world for joint growth and mutual success.
A silver craft artist took full advantage of the knowledge and experience gained from various work making silver work and the attractiveness and possibilities possessed by aluminum material.
The polished aluminum ring is close to the brilliance of the silver ring, and a hard metal feeling drifts.
* It is a video from Japan.
I write commentary using translation software.
I am sorry if there is a mistranslation.
* Ring of forging: Even if it says “ring” to a bite, there are various ways to make and there are advantages and disadvantages for each. Commercially available precious metal rings are produced in large quantities by casting (casting) which casts molten precious metals into molds (casting) (although we can make various designs, the deformation strength is weak). In our workshop, we make all the rings with the technique called forging (Tanzou) which we make one by one by hand. In the making process, hitting with a hammer evenly, the metal gets clogged and tempered “becomes a ring of aluminum with high deformation strength”.
* Aluminum purity: The aluminum material used by us is a general-purpose material that is generally sold. It is not pure aluminum, it is an aluminum alloy (product number unknown such as JIS standard). Pure aluminum makes clogging of the scraped powder into a sandpaper during molding work and makes it useless, and furthermore, in polishing work its softness disturbs the beautiful finish. For this reason, it became like to use “Aluminum alloy with moderate hardness” which is easy to build, easy to finish, and is relatively hard to scratch.
* Aluminum metal allergy: Those who purchased by face to face sales are always asking when you purchase again, but I do not care about metal allergy separately. Silver ring (Sv925) etc. I think that it is a level which does not feel the influence especially to everyone who uses the ring which is generally on the market.
* Aluminum rings: For long lasting use *
Soft and soft touch feeling that soft touch is peculiar to soft aluminum.
Because it is hitting a lot with a hammer at the light and pretty hard production stage, the metal is tightening tightly.
Scratches are hard to be attached & difficult to hammer Hammer pattern has a lot of recesses so it is difficult to get scratched because there are only a few parts in contact with others, so even if it gets scratched because it is originally shining, it does not matter, but with a general ring Please use carefully in the same way.
Shine (it is better not to polish as much as possible) · Lightly polish is better
As for the aluminum ring, a protective film called alumina (whitish color / thick anodized alumite) is generated immediately by touching the surface with air to prevent further corrosion.
* Aluminum rings: Getting started *
· There is no change even if it is soaked in sulfur hot spring.
· There is no change even if it is immersed in salt water for a long time.
· If you immerse it in dirty water mixed with detergent etc for a long time, please be careful because it changes dirty with darkening.
· Do not put aluminum in water together with other metals.
· Please think that use in everyday life such as cooking, sweat, washbasket, bath etc. is the same as handling of general ring.
Creative silver studio Otanko Nasu!